Thursday 6 December 2012

Clarisonic Review (4 Months)

Hi everyone,

I want to do a quick 4 month review about my clarisonic, I should start by saying that i have the Mia 2 in the colour Peony. It is the most gorgeous colour ever and it is an amazing tool. I bought mines off ebay for £60 cheaper than it would be if i bought it from a uk seller.

 

 

I want to start off with a quick update with my Clarisonic I'm just over 4 months in and i have to say i haven't been that impressed with it. I am unsure if the Sensitive brush head is the right one for me and i have reach the 4 month mark which is when you are supposed to replace the brush head so i think i am going to try a new head. I had planned on trying the Acne one but i have read a few reviews about it and they're pretty mixed so i really don't know if i want to go down that route of having really bad broken skin if it doesn't work out for me. If you have tried the Acne one lease leave a comment and let me know how you got on with it either way.

Other than the fact i am still having acne like spots around my chin area and several very small bumps on my forehead i do like the clarisonic. At the moment i believe changing my brush head will help solve the problem of my spots but i do find that if i skip using the clarisonic (i only do this when i realise it is out of charge) my skin feels really dirty and that just using my face wash with my hands isn't giving me the clean feel that i am now used to and love. So even if this doesn't help me get rid of my spots i still think it is an excellent product for making me feel really clean and a good exfoliator.

So to conclude i will still continue to use this as 4 months using the product really isn't a long time, and i still have to find the right head for me. The sensitive head is really just a brush head to help get your skin used to the clarisonic and basically to introduce it so i am really looking forward to exploring the range and hoping that very soon i can get the right one for me.

Just in case you are wondering my skin type is dry and sensitive. I use moisturisers for dry skin and face wash and cleansers/toners for sensitive skin- I use the Clarins brand. I would highly recommend the Clarins brand, i feel i am just experiencing this acne breakout due to the fact that i stopped using the clarins moisturiser and face wash as they where too expensive for me to repurchase at the time i ran out and opted for the cheaper Cetaphill range, however my skin has went really bad again that in the last 4 days i have switched back to the complete range of Clarins. I will keep you posted on how long it takes for my skin to heal and get back to normal and i will also do a post of my full daily skin care routine!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment