Thursday 6 December 2012

iPhone Covers

Since i have recently got my iPhone i have been on the hunt for the perfect cover It took me about 4 minutes after i purchased my phone to realise it would need a cover and so when i came home i was glued to the computer until i found the perfect one.

I had heard of  Lux Addiction a while ago and have been wanting to order a case from their but my last phone (the Blackberry Tourch 9800) was bulky enough without adding a 3D cover on to it. However now i have my new phone i cannot wait until my new cover arrives!

Previously I have sent my phone away to Crystal Skins. This is a company that puts Swarovski crystals onto your actual phone. This is a very costly luxury and for me i didn't want to go through that again. It cost me £205 including postage to get my blackberry curve covered. This time i have spent £68 including international postage for the phone cover. I do think it is dear but i am willing to pay this for a really pretty cover. I ordered the style 449. It is a Juicy Couture style cover and it is in various shades of pink and clear/silver crystals (this time it's not Swarovski but it looks just as amazing, maybe even better!).

I will definitely be doing a review on this when i get it and i will be posting a lot of pictures :) I imagine it will take a few weeks as it is coming from America and due to the time of year. I do hope though i get it before Christmas!




This is my old blackberry curve that was sent to get bedazzled :) It was so pretty but just too dear to do again with the iPhone.

Thanks for reading and i look forward to sharing my new phone cover with you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Wow great cover for iPhone. I love the cover. Its totally amazing. If you know more information about
    how to unlock iphone 5
    then visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice iPhone Covers,

    Adore this iPhone Covers are so darn luxurious and it's fun to have a few to revolutionize about! You are a feature preferred this week on Saturday demonstrate & inform on Cheerios and Lattes! We can't wait to see what you've been up to with your family over Christmas Mackenzie .

    ReplyDelete