Friday 14 December 2012

Forever 21 Haul

I have just received my online order from Forever21!! I was sooo excited to get it as it was my first ever purchase from this store. I have heard so many amazing things about it and i have watched so many hauls on YouTube which has involved people buying jewellery from here and so i have finally joined in on the action.




I bought mostly Jewellery but i also bought a blazer. I am simply in love with it! I have been on the lookout for a plain everyday black one to replace my badly worn one that i have had for about 3 years now. My new one fits like a glove and really does my curves justice. I ordered a size up as i thought i would need it being that type of store and i definitely done the right thing.

The below picture really does not do it any justice what so ever but here it is:


It is a really pretty black, one buttoned blazer with a stripey sleeve lining. It also has light shoulder padding which really does give you the most amazing figure. I paid under £25 for this. To purchase this please click here.

I also purchased a top  however i didn't like it on and i will be returning it nut if you want to see it hen click here. It looks amazing on the model and for this top i never went up a size i ordered my own therefore i think if you went up a size it would fit a treat, however the material for me is the biggest et down. It is very clingy and i prefer tops like this to be tshirt material rather than silky soft and clingy. I was really disappointed as i really did love the whole look of the top, again the picture they have does not do it justice, it looks much better in person.

Moving on to my jewellery..I purchased quite a few pieces and that was due to the 30% off sale they where having when i placed my order. I'll add now that i also got free shipping because i spent over £50, I did really well for only spending £54!

 

 
 
The first thing i saw was the peach and gold stone ring. I had actually seen Elle (all that glitters 21) show it in one of her haul videos and when i seen it i fell in love with it. The jewellery itself is so ridiculously cheap that you would think it is horrible quality and cheap tat but i can assure you that it's not! It's anything but! I was so surprised at how it looked. It looked like all the other jewellery i have previously bought from Accessorize.
 
I then fell in love with the cross necklace. Both that and the owl are long chain necklaces and both are gorgeous. The cross necklace in particular looks expensive in person. I would have paid about £15for it rather than the £4.90 it was. The owl necklace has a pretty white lace bow on one side of the chain but it has been cut out of the picture due to my shoddy camera work - sorry!
 
I am also loving the earrings. Both the ring and the earrings are perfect for setting any plain black outfit off. I wore both today with jeans and a black sheer lace blouse. It really set it off and added something to an otherwise boring outfit.
 
I purchased the pyramid peach and gold stretchy bracelet to go with my new Michael Kors watch. My mum has bought me it for my Christmas and i am preparing for some layering arm candy and have started buying nice gold bracelets.
 
I really cannot wait to buy more things from Forever21. I wanted so many more things but i really had to limit myself lol. But now i am returning the top i will work in a few extra goodies!
 
So all in all i am so pleased with everything i have got and it really doesn't look as cheap as you would imagine it to be!
 
Thank you for reading and i would love to read any reviews or hauls you have done with forver21 so please link them to me in the comments below! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment