Sunday 25 November 2012

Cheryl Cole Red Lips

This lipstick has been around for a while however i never got around to buying it until recently. It is the perfect bright red colour that has a little bit of glitter in it. It can be worn day or night but i think it looks at its best at night because it is extremely vivid and really sets your outfit off.


 
 
You can see how vivid the colour is from the above picture, this was taken in natural daylight. If you look closely you can see the gold flecks of glitter in the picture.

The lipstick itself is good quality, highly pigmented and lasts on your lips for quite a while. It starts to fake after about 2 hours and then once you touch it up it last for another few hours. When you apply this lipstick you cannot feel grit from the glitter unlike from others I've tried. I have also found that it is not too drying or too moisturising on the lips, for me it is the perfect consistency and if i have particularly dry lips that day i will just add a touch of lip balm.

I have tried adding gloss over this lipstick and it doesn't, to me, look particularly nice. I prefer it straight out the tube like it comes.

I would definitely recommend buying this product if you have been thinking about it but where unsure. I had wanted this lipstick for months and finally bought it when i found it on ebay, there was a seller selling them brand new for only £5 with free p+p so i jumped at the chance when i seen it.

I haven't got any bad comments what so ever to say about this and i have to say i haven't read any either so i would consider this blind purchase a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment