Friday 7 December 2012

Glossy Box - November 2012


I know i am a little late with this post but this is my first ever Glossy Box and i got it very late in November and i wanted to do a genuine review so here i am..better late than never!


 
 
I received the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant.  really wanted this product to try because i had read a few good things about this on other blogs but i would never have went out and bought it and tried it blindly as i think it is too expensive for that. Plus i already have a Clarisonic so i wouldn't have thought it necessary, however ever since giving it a go i have to say i do love it. It makes my skin nice and soft and i have seen a slight improvement on some acne spots that i have recently started to get and couldn't get rid of. The smell is the only thing i could say that would let it down. It reminds me of a chicken stock cube lol! But in saying that the smell is absolutely nothing that would put me off buying this in the future!
 
The next thing i got was the Nails Inc nail varnish in the colour Notting Hill Gate. This was the colour i was really hoping for and i got it. It is a fabulous bright hot pink. It is the perfect colour to add a splash of colour to any night out outfit. I often wear Disco Pink by Max Factor on a night out because it adds a lot to a very black outfit.
 
I was surprisingly pleased with the ESPA Mango Body Butter. It really does smell good enough to eat and i love using it as a hand moisturiser. It's not like other body butters that take ages to dry which is why i think i like it so much. It leaves the skin like a babies bottom so i would seriously consider buying this when i run out of this generous sample!
 
This was only my first box but i honestly can say i was pleased with almost everything i got. I was extremely over the moon when i realised i got the Dr Jart + BB Cream. I really wanted this product and i was actually going to buy it the same day i got my box so when i received it i was so please i could try before i buy. And there is not one bad thing i can say about this product! I will be doing a review on this soon because for a few weeks prior to this i was using the Garnier BB Cream so i have some great views about them.
 
The last product i received was the WEI Beauty hydrating face treatment pads. To be honest i am still unclear what this product does and i cannot see myself using this so i will be setting this aside for another day or for someone else.
 
All in all i am extremely please with my box, i can say i love 5/6 products and am so thrilled that i got this as an early Christmas present from a family member. I have been subscribed for 12 months so i am looking forward to doing the monthly reviews.
 
I have to also make a comment on the packaging. Out of the many photos i have seen of them and the views i have heard from youtube videos i have to say it is a different experience seeing it in person. I go really excited and like a kid opening their presents of Christmas morning. The box is simply gorgeous and the fact that the boxes can be kept and collected is an extra bonus! I will most certainly be collecting my glossy boxes :)!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment