Saturday 15 December 2012

NOTD - Gel Polish #2

So a quick NOTD post for today :) I took off my gel nails the other day and opted for a days lying time to get them back to normal and then i decided to try the Purple Orchid on my nails by SensatioNail.

It turned out like this:


The colour is very strange. It looks like the above picture when you look at it in person in natural day light, however when the light hits it it changes colour. In some pictures it looks blue and then in others a deep purple. I love dark nails but i don't normally opt for purple so i feel the colour is too dark. My darkets nail colour is usually black and then it varies in shades of pink sofor me i feel it is a bold colour and i am really undecided if i like it or not. I would love to hear your thoughts on it so please leave me your commets in the box below.



You can see from this picture above that the nail varnish has small blue glitter particles and the colour of the nails look completely different in this picture than from the one at the beginning of this post, it looks almost navy blue.

Anyway thank you for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment