Monday 10 December 2012

Essie Top Coat

Hello my lovelies!

I have been dying to write a post on this top coat for a while. I have tried to many and i have read how so many other people swear by Seche Vite however i have to say for me Essie has been the perfect top coat. It really hads such an amazing long lasting shine to my nails and it helps to prevent chipping.. Ordinary nail varish that doesnt state that it can last days without chipping can stay on my nails for 5 or 6 days without the hint of a chip however without it and when i used OPI's top coat my nails would chip within 2 to 3 days.

For me the chip factor is a major thing when choosing a top coat. The shine it gives is just a bonus. I havent tried Seche Vite but when i run out of Essie that is next of my wish list.

I couldnt tell you more how horrible the OPI one is. It gets very thick and clumpy and takes hours to dry properly. It's nothing like Essie. The Essie one helps to dry your nails faster and it is very runny. A little goes a long way.

 
As you can see i have used a lot of this product.
 
But if you are unsure, like i was when i first purchased this, of what top coat to try next then i would recommend this, it helps to dry nails faster, provides a great shine and doesnt dry out and become clumpy even when you are halfway through the bottle! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment