Wednesday 12 December 2012

Haul

I love a bit of shopping and when i went on my yearly Christmas shopping date with my mum and auntie i couldn't help but pick up a few things up for myself.

 
The thing i am most in love with is my YSL lipstick. I have been wanting one for ages and i finally caved in and spent the £23.50 on it. It is a Rouge Volupte Lipstick in the colour #29 Rose Opera. It is the perfect girly pink shade that can be built up and left for a vivid pink or played down to an everyday light pink shade. I am in love with it!  
 
I also bought the Masterpiece mascara (which is not in the picture) along with the Creme Puff powder from Max Factor and because i spent over £15 i got the free gift which consisted of a lipstick, nail varnish, mini mascara and a brown eye shadow that all fit into the cute square box in the picture.
 
I also had to buy some essentials such as my face cream and my cleanser from Clarins but i also treated myself to the coconut hand wash by TreacleMoon. It smells amazing! I love any coconut scent and had to buy this when i seen it.
 
The last things i bought where from Tesco. They where doing 3 for 2 on hair care products and when i seen the hairspray i use was in it i snapped it up. It is normally £6 to £7 for 1 of these but it was only £4.80ish for 1 and it was 3 for 2!! Absolute bargain! I even opted to try the new heat protecting spray because of this bargain :)

 

I bought many other things in this shopping trip but unfortunately they where all Christmas presents :( But i do look forward to sharing my online haul with you guys when it arrives, i bought everything on the same day and i will do an online haul as soon as everything turns up :)

Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment