Monday 26 November 2012

This or That

Hello :) !
 
I have found a tag that i would love to do, i also think it will help you get to now me a bit better, so if you like tags keep reading.


 
MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer- I rarely put on bronzer so i have to go with blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick- I love lipstick however i own more glosses, its hard to choose but i wold probably say i opt more for the gloss
Eyeliner or Mascara- I could live without eyeliner but i need mascara, it makes my eyes look much bigger
Foundation or Concealer- If i could only live with one it would be foundation, it would cover more and could be layered thicker lol
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow- Neutral is what i go for everyday, but I love a dark smokey eye for nights out.
Pressed or loose eyeshadows- Pressed it's  much easier to work with.
Brushes or Sponges- Brushes, i don't even know what i did before them!



NAILS
OPI or China Glaze- OPI as i have never bought any china glazes before.
Long or Short- I love long nails but short ones are much more practical for me
Acrylic or Natural- I love the look of acrylic nails but they ruin your actual nails so i have to say natural (or if the choice was their i would go for Gel)
Brights or Darks- That's a hard one! It depends on the occasion and my mood. Black can be a really nice sophisticated nail however i also love hot pink for a flirty fun nail on a night out.



BODY
Perfume or body spray- Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter- It depends on the brand but lotion in general as they sink in faster
Body Wash or Soap- I use both, i love Rockstar soap from Lush and then i use body wash



FASHION
Jeans or Sweat Pants- Jeans to go out in but sweat pants to lounge about in
Long or Short Sleeves- I don't have a preference, half of my wardrobe is full of sleeveless pussy bow blouses and the other has long sleeved blouses! lol
Dresses or Skirts- Dresses.
Stripes or Plain- Plain, stripes don't suit me
Flip flops or Sandals- Sandals
Scarves or Hats- Scarves, I'm one of those people hats don't suit :(
Studs or Dangly Earrings- Studs for everyday bt dangly earrings for the evenings/weekends
Necklaces or Bracelets- Bracelets
Heels or Flats- Flats! Heels are pretty but hurt.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- I have only ever owned a pair of cowboy boots (when i was 10!) so for that reason I'll say cowboy boots!.
Jacket or Jumper- Jacket
Abercombie or Hollister- Hollister (especially their Crystal Cove body spray!)



HAIR
Curly or Straight- Curly.
Bun or Ponytail- I love the look of buns but my hair never looks right or sits right in one so i would have to say ponytail.
Hair Spray or Gel- Hairspray
Long or Short- Long hair
Light or Dark- I suit dark hair better but i really want to Ombre my hair..
Side Fringe or Full Fringe- I've had both, a side fringe is less maintenance!
Up or Down- Down but sadly for work i have to wear my hair up :(

Thank you for reading this if you got this far :) I love reading tags and doing them is a lot of fun, if you have done this or other similar tags please leave a link and i will check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment