Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas Wish List 2012

As it's nearing Christmas its natural to only peruse websites in the hopes that my loves ones will buy me everything i want. Well there's no harm in looking right?

I have compiled a list of this i would love to receive off Santa this Christmas so feel free to keep reading if you too love to see what other people put on their wish lists...

 
1.  I am in love with Rebecca Minkoffs Mac Bag! I have been wanting one for a while and i love tanned bags so i came across this one in Almond and i am in love with it.
2. I love gel nails and i have previously bought the nail extension diy kit and it ended horrendously but i have done extensive research about the Sensationail and it looks sooo easy to apply! It's simply applying nail varnish like normal and then drying them fast in a light! For £60 i think this will be worth it.
3. Later next year i am going to London for a week and i love making scrapbooks, i have just finished one from a recent trip to New York and so this scrapbook would be perfect for that trip so i will be visiting Paperchase very soon to purchase this baby!
4. I spotted the Desert Camouflage when i was on the mac website and the colours in it are every shade ones that i would wear on an everyday basis so this would make the perfect gift for me.
5. I love the shopglitzyglam website that elle and blair have and i want 2 things from their site, the brush holder (number 5) and the Santa thermos mug (number 6). They are extremely reasonably priced and i love that i can get my initial on the brush holder. I am also a massive coffee drinker and i currently use a Grey's Anatomy travel mug so i think this Santa one would be perfect for the winter months :)
7. For the longest time i have been wanting to expand my make up brushes and i have had my eye on the Sigma brushes and i love that they come in pink and with a case that will be perfect for me to travel with so i am really hoping that this finds its way to me this Christmas.
8. Michael Kors' watches are to die for and i really am in love with the rose gold Chronograph watch. It has "diamonds" around it and its just very feminine and everything i am after in a watch.
9. After seeing Kevin Bridges live a few weeks ago i am keen to have it on DVD, he is the most funniest man ever! Even funnier than Michael Mcintyre! and i love him too. So i would love this and i can even see me giving this away to people as presents, most of my friends love him too.
10. I am loving the Not On The High Street dress, it comes in the most prettiest fuchsia colour and would be perfect for the Christmas night out party in work.
11. I am upgrading to the iPhone5 this December and i have been on the lookout for the perfect cover and i think i might have found it from Luxaddiction.com. There is so many to choose from but the one pictured is one of my favourites.
12. Earlier in the year i bought the Naked 2 palette but i think i would love the shades better from the first one, i think they are described as warmer. I feel in the second one they can be a little too harsh for me sometimes but don't get me wrong i am still in love the the Naked 2 palette and would hate to not have it.
13. I have never tried anything Burts and Bees wise and so i think the Tips and Toe Kit would be the perfect place to start.
14. I seen this recently in akayadolls youtube video and i have been obsessed with getting one. I never knew this existed and now i do i need 5! lol. They would be perfect for a night out and for general day to day carrying about in my bag rather than the big bottles i always seem to have. I know for sure that if i don't get this i will be buying a few of them as they look amazing  especially in pink :)!
 
 
So that's a few of the things i want the most this Christmas and i know a few of the items are very expensive but there no harm in dreaming :)

Thank you for reading and be sure to leave me links to your wish lists! I love this type of post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment